Tutorial

Growing Weed Start to Finish Beginners Guide

6 Replies, 4197 Views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc1US3ZYXGI
I have mine growing outside, homemade compost and good ol nature seem to keep me plants happy
(03-10-2020, 11:22 AM)Amal Wrote: I have mine growing outside, homemade compost and good ol nature seem to keep me plants happy
Do you use any nutrients or anything and what kind of soil are you growing it in or just regular dirt?
By far my favorite video on YouTube.
I do not have the space for a ingrown tent so I was thinking about using my BBQ grill cover heavy-duty fabric as a box to grow my bud in
It’s funny because I literally just started growing about 3 days ago and was kind of worried about what are the steps I needed to take and I found this video and it helped out so much ?? Thank you !
(03-10-2020, 11:22 AM)Alex Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 11:22 AM)Amal Wrote: I have mine growing outside, homemade compost and good ol nature seem to keep me plants happy
Do you use any nutrients or anything and what kind of soil are you growing it in or just regular dirt?
He stated compost - the nutrients are there and are natural (no burning).  You also don't need to play with chemical nutrients as the compost will continue to decompose and feed over time.  Add bananas and ground egg shells to your compost - when budding the plants will love the natural phosphorus, calcium and potassium Smile
Amal you say you grow outdoors, just wondering what country do you grow in? Been thinking about starting a few plants of my own in the wild if I can find some decent spots