Tutorial

Tips For Making Your Weed Last Just A Little Longer

2 Replies, 2253 Views

Hello everyone, today I will be sharing a few methods you can do to get you higher well conserving your weed at the same time. Let’s jump in!

Taking Snaps
By just taking a little bit of weed at a time and throwing that in a pipe or bong and taking all that in on one hit you will for sure get higher faster with less weed.

Separating The Weed
By taking your weed and putting let’s say a gram in each container for each day you can make you weed last a little longer so a gram a day. The amount you put in each container is up to you but the idea is that, that container is all you get for that day and if you still happen to have some left at the end of the day good for you! Your doing good already go reward yourself with a bowl.

Limiting/Rewarding Yourself
If you feel you smoke to much like myself you should try to limit the amount of bowls you smoke per day doing the method above helps with this. When you wake up set a goal something like “I will only smoke 3 bowls today” write it down if you have to. Another thing to try is rewarding yourself so pack a bowl and say something to yourself like “I won’t smoke this bowl until I finish X task” and stick to that. 

Hopefully the methods above help you make your weed last longer because no one likes spending money for more and being out of weed just sucks in general. Thanks for reading! Remember to stay stoned have a good day.
Great tips here! I tried separating my weed into daily amounts in the past and it worked well so I definitely recommend that one!
(03-04-2020, 04:36 AM)THCMan Wrote: Great tips here! I tried separating my weed into daily amounts in the past and it worked well so I definitely recommend that one!

Glad you liked the tips! Ya separating your weed out does make it last a little longer I do that method all the time when im running low.