Tutorial

How To Roll Professional Joints Using A Joint Roller

1 Replies, 1679 Views

Hello everyone! Today I will be showing you guys how to use one of those joint rollers to roll professional like joints. Some people might look down on someone who uses a joint roller but some people can’t roll for shit with their hands, myself included. I prefer to use joint rollers because I can roll joints pretty quick and I don’t have to worry about messing up. Let’s get started!

What You Need:
 - Joint papers
 - Joint roller
 - A crutch this can be made out of something like the back brown part of a notebook. Learn how to roll one by reading this article https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101...ts-spliffs. This is not required.

First, take your crutch and pick a side to put it in the joint roller. I prefer the left side but it doesn’t really matter.

[Image: 4I6UMLb.jpg]

Then, well holding the crutch in go ahead and take your weed and pack it in the remaining space and try to spread it out evenly but the amount used is up to you but I recommend a gram or at least .5 for a decent joint. I used around .5 for this joint.

[Image: c8U3QWK.jpg]

Now close it and give it a couple rolls, then take your paper with the glue side facing up and put it in between the opening in the joint roller and begin to roll it in there. Leave a bit of the paper sticking out at the end and give it a good lick and continue rolling.

[Image: 1oNEkvO.jpg]

Once your done rolling it go ahead and open it up and take a look at the result. Now go light that sucker up and enjoy! Hopefully this tutorial has helped you. Let me know what you think of joint rollers below. Thanks for reading!

[Image: xUgk3lH.jpg]
I never actually used a joint roller because I roll by hand but thanks for this handy tutorial @Brian.