TV

Stoner Flicks

3 Replies, 2102 Views

What are your thoughts on stoner flicks and what's your favourite one? Mine would have to be MontyPython. Its humour is just on another level with the right amount of spookiness and ridiculousness. Go watch it right now if you haven't watched it  Arrow Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Katarina006's post:
  • 420 Light Up
I’m gonna go ahead and throw in We’re The Miller’s. It’s about a guy who pretends to have a family in order to sneak weed from Mexico, and it has Andy from The Office as the main villain.
The following 1 user Likes Afghanichatni's post:
  • 420 Light Up
Have you ever heard of a show called Disjoined it’s on Netflix? It takes place in a dispensary. Here’s a description on Google because im to lazy to type it myself haha.

“ Ruth is a longtime advocate for the legalization of marijuana, and she gets a chance to live her dream when she becomes the owner of a Los Angeles cannabis dispensary. Helping her run Ruth's Alternative Caring are her charismatic "budtenders": her entrepreneurial 20-something son and a troubled security guard. As one might expect, the trio is pretty much constantly high while working. The sitcom was co-created by genre veteran Chuck Lorre ("The Big Bang Theory").”
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2022, 12:59 AM by Ace-.)
The following 1 user Likes Ace-'s post:
  • 420 Light Up
(07-28-2022, 02:31 PM)Katarina006 Wrote: What are your thoughts on stoner flicks and what's your favourite one? Mine would have to be MontyPython. Its humour is just on another level with the right amount of spookiness and ridiculousness. Go watch it right now if you haven't watched it  Arrow Big Grin