Strains

Best Strains To Help With Pain or Sleep

4 Replies, 2456 Views

Sleep is very important. I understand what lack of sleep can do to your body and mind. So I thought I would share what I have read on strains that help and also add the ones I have tried that work.

Granddaddy Purple
Granddaddy Purple is one of the strongest Indica strains. It is among the top strains that are best for insomnia because of its high THC content and low CBD. This strain also has the much needed myrcene terpene, which will keep you couch-locked.

Granddaddy purple has sedative and muscle-relaxing effects, all of which are needed for a good night’s sleep.

Purple Kush
A pure indica strain, it helps by giving you a full body relaxation. It can relieve stress and promote a deep sleep. It also aids in pain and mood issues.

Blue Cheese
Is said to calm your mind as well as giving a sedative effect. This strain has also been known to aid in pain and insomnia.

Bubba Kush
Known to be one of the most potent strains. Helps with anxiety and muscle tension. With a calm sleepy high. Is also known to help with depression, moodiness ,muscle spasm's, and pain.

Alaskan Purple
This was a sedating heavy high. It was also one of the strains that did help with my pain and insomnia. It was one that I will grow again as I can see its medicinal properties. It also was one that did elevate my mood. so sleepy and happy.

Purple Dosi Punch
She was a fantastic blend between a sleeper and just over all happy go lucky today is a good day kind of high. She was good for light pain.

Pink Crystal
I love this strain for a few reasons.
  1. She was my very first grow
  2. She is a great couch lock haha. She has an amazing fruity smell and she worked great for pain and as a sleeper.

I will continue to add any of the strains I try that really seem to help in certain areas. Feel free to add ones you have tried and what it helped you with. Cannabis has helped me get much needed sleep without using pills or any or that stuff.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2022, 12:55 AM by Ace-. Edit Reason: Added a strain to the list )
The following 2 users Like Ace-'s post:
  • Davey, The Decider
I have never tried any specific strain before sleeping though I struggle with sleep previously a lot. What would you recommend that induces heavy sleep for about solid eight hours and does not make me feel low in the morning?
The following 1 user Likes Katarina006's post:
  • Ace-
Great post @Ace
(07-29-2022, 06:49 AM)Katarina006 Wrote: I have never tried any specific strain before sleeping though I struggle with sleep previously a lot. What would you recommend that induces heavy sleep for about solid eight hours and does not make me feel low in the morning?

Hmm have you heard of a strain called “Granddaddy Purple”? is one of the strongest Indica strains. It is among the top strains that are best for insomnia because of its high THC content and low CBD. This strain also has the much needed myrcene terpene, which will keep you couch-locked.

Granddaddy purple has sedative and muscle-relaxing effects, all of which are needed for a good night’s sleep. Hope I helped @Katarina006

Edit: added strain to the list above.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2022, 12:55 AM by Ace-.)
The following 1 user Likes Ace-'s post:
  • The Decider
(07-28-2022, 08:51 PM)Ace- Wrote: Sleep is very important. I understand what lack of sleep can do to your body and mind. So I thought I would share what I have read on strains that help and also add the ones I have tried that work.

Granddaddy Purple
Granddaddy Purple is one of the strongest Indica strains. It is among the top strains that are best for insomnia because of its high THC content and low CBD. This strain also has the much needed myrcene terpene, which will keep you couch-locked.

Granddaddy purple has sedative and muscle-relaxing effects, all of which are needed for a good night’s sleep.

Purple Kush
A pure indica strain, it helps by giving you a full body relaxation. It can relieve stress and promote a deep sleep. It also aids in pain and mood issues.

Blue Cheese
Is said to calm your mind as well as giving a sedative effect. This strain has also been known to aid in pain and insomnia.

Bubba Kush
Known to be one of the most potent strains. Helps with anxiety and muscle tension. With a calm sleepy high. Is also known to help with depression, moodiness ,muscle spasm's, and pain.

Alaskan Purple
This was a sedating heavy high. It was also one of the strains that did help with my pain and insomnia. It was one that I will grow again as I can see its medicinal properties. It also was one that did elevate my mood. so sleepy and happy.

Purple Dosi Punch
She was a fantastic blend between a sleeper and just over all happy go lucky today is a good day kind of high. She was good for light pain.

Pink Crystal
I love this strain for a few reasons.
  1. She was my very first grow
  2. She is a great couch lock haha. She has an amazing fruity smell and she worked great for pain and as a sleeper.

I will continue to add any of the strains I try that really seem to help in certain areas. Feel free to add ones you have tried and what it helped you with. Cannabis has helped me get much needed sleep without using pills or any or that stuff.

(07-30-2022, 12:52 AM)Ace- Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 06:49 AM)Katarina006 Wrote: I have never tried any specific strain before sleeping though I struggle with sleep previously a lot. What would you recommend that induces heavy sleep for about solid eight hours and does not make me feel low in the morning?

Hmm have you heard of a strain called “Granddaddy Purple”? is one of the strongest Indica strains. It is among the top strains that are best for insomnia because of its high THC content and low CBD. This strain also has the much needed myrcene terpene, which will keep you couch-locked.

Granddaddy purple has sedative and muscle-relaxing effects, all of which are needed for a good night’s sleep. Hope I helped @Katarina006

Edit: added strain to the list above.

Bookmarking this for future reference. Awesome topic man.