Stories

Now Human Milk from the Cow

2 Replies, 2067 Views

How Strange! A new cow gives the milk same as human milk.
There is some shocking information; the modified genetically cows now can produce milk which is the same as human milk.
The research team leader, Professor Lee Nyng, stated, “The milk taste is delicious and stronger than ordinary dairy milk”.
This cow’s milk enriched all the specifications of human milk which is its main attribute, i.e. this cow’s milk is similar to human breast milk.
Few researchers from the department of Agri-Bio technology of Agriculture University of Beijing, reveals after long research by means of cloning practices have effectively introduced a cow with a mixture of human DNA.
Stan Hall production cow’s milk has similar specifications and vital nutrients to produce milk with the same properties as human breast milk.
Interesting you mind linking the source so i can read more? What does this new cow look like? The same as a normal cow?
(03-11-2020, 09:15 AM)420 Light Up Wrote: Interesting you mind linking the source so i can read more? What does this new cow look like? The same as a normal cow?

Interesting, by net surfing I found this report here https://www.thelatestworld.com/human-milk-from-the-cow/

It is both surprising news and a significant twentieth-century invention. Wait for this milk to spread throughout the cities in the meantime.