Seeds

Ordering Seeds Online A Good Idea?

6 Replies, 4044 Views

Is ordering seeds online a good idea? I never did it before and is curious if it’s a bad idea like can legal trouble start from all that? How high is the risk of getting bad seeds? I had a friend who bought seeds online once it wasn’t as described maybe he bought from sketchy place? idk let me know your thoughts on ordering seeds online
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2020, 12:27 PM by The Decider.)
I can’t speak from experience because I never ordered seeds before but you should be alright as long as you buy from trusted sellers with a good reputation and no you will not get in legal trouble for buying seeds online. Sounds like your friend didn’t do much research before buying so a good tip is always research the seller one way you could do this is by reading their reviews or possibly Googling their name. Hope I was of some help.
(03-05-2020, 12:34 PM)Brian Wrote: I can’t speak from experience because I never ordered seeds before but you should be alright as long as you buy from trusted sellers with a good reputation and no you will not get in legal trouble for buying seeds online. Sounds like your friend didn’t do much research before buying so a good tip is always research the seller one way you could do this is by reading their reviews or possibly Googling their name. Hope I was of some help.

Thanks for the information Brian! Much appreciated going to place the order for the seeds i want sometime today.
A friend of mine buys seeds online and hasn't had any problems doing so. I usually get my stuff through him, as I'm paranoid about using my card on those sites. Ya never know what could be lurkin man. But yeah, gotta have my friend get them for me every so often. I say give it a go, as he hasn't had any issues yet. I'll have to ask him for the site.
I’m not against online purchasing, but online buying seeds always risky. Maybe we received something that we don’t like.
Try to buy from a reputable nursery or trustable seeds vendor.
(03-05-2020, 12:26 PM)The Decider Wrote: Is ordering seeds online a good idea? I never did it before and is curious if it’s a bad idea like can legal trouble start from all that? How high is the risk of getting bad seeds? I had a friend who bought seeds online once it wasn’t as described maybe he bought from sketchy place? idk let me know your thoughts on ordering seeds online

Mate; Are you a beginner or highly developed grower and looking for the best weed seeds?
Before purchasing seeds online, you've to first figure out what strain you want to cultivate and what breeder you want to buy from.
You should do deep research and find online grow websites that details the entire growing process of an exact strain from a particular breeder.
(03-13-2020, 04:22 AM)elizabeth Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 12:26 PM)The Decider Wrote: Is ordering seeds online a good idea? I never did it before and is curious if it’s a bad idea like can legal trouble start from all that? How high is the risk of getting bad seeds? I had a friend who bought seeds online once it wasn’t as described maybe he bought from sketchy place? idk let me know your thoughts on ordering seeds online

Mate; Are you a beginner or highly developed grower and looking for the best weed seeds?
Before purchasing seeds online, you've to first figure out what strain you want to cultivate and what breeder you want to buy from.
You should do deep research and find online grow websites that details the entire growing process of an exact strain from a particular breeder.

i am a beginner when it comes to this growing stuff. Thanks for the advice