Question

Is this shake moldy?

5 Replies, 3643 Views

So a few months ago I bought some shake from my trusted dealer and we made great edibles with it. I cropped an ounce of it so it’s been lasting me roughly 3 months or so now. When I smoke it I get high as shit but recently I’ve been reading stuff about mold (and im a little worried), do y’all think this bag is good? 

[Image: XCym0uC_d.jpg]

[Image: 1BWeHIr_d.jpg]
Hard to say from the pictures but it looks fine to me I wouldn’t worry about it.
Thanks @Ace- it looks fine to me too
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2020, 12:06 PM by The Decider.)
I'd say it's good but I never actually seen mold before on bud lol, I think as long as you keep it sealed up you'll be good for 3 months
There's really no telling what you have there. The images are too small for me to come up with any ideas. It could be fine, but there could be mold. Would you be able to post bigger images? If it is mold, probably don't want to be smoking it or adding it to edibles either.
(03-05-2020, 08:18 PM)Mellow Wrote: There's really no telling what you have there. The images are too small for me to come up with any ideas. It could be fine, but there could be mold. Would you be able to post bigger images? If it is mold, probably don't want to be smoking it or adding it to edibles either.

I already smoked most of it and it seems fine to me it got me nice and high so no need for me to share more screenshots. Thanks for your input.