Question

Is marijuana legal where you live?

4 Replies, 2784 Views

I live in Michigan so it's legal here. I was so happy when they finally legalized it here. It's dumb that weed is still illegal in many states yet. I hope one day the whole US legalizes it federally. Just imagine the boost in revenue this country would get. Man, I can dream of that day. 

Anyway, is it legal to smoke recreationally where you live? Or is it only legal to take for medical reasons? Or is it not yet legal at all where you live?
It’s legal where I live. I live in Aurora, CO but ya I agree with you it’s stupid how weed is still illegal in many places just legalize it already.
I don’t want to mention where I live but it’s legal where I live as well.
(03-04-2020, 10:22 PM)Ace- Wrote: I don’t want to mention where I live but it’s legal where I live as well.

Same lol. 

Been legal here for a bit. Wish more countries jumped on the bandwagon, because man, are communities getting better when it's legalized. I understand the worries they have, but it's not like anything will change if it's legalized everywhere. It'll just be pot smokers now smoking legally lol. 

Legalize it everywhere!
It's an old debate, illegal or legal. By the way, the Controlled Substances Act of 1970 makes it illegal for anybody to consume or possess cannabis in the United States for any reason. For now, I don't know how is the situation.