Other

Keep in Mind Potential Risks of Marijuana

3 Replies, 2730 Views

In spite of any possible benefits, marijuana also poses massive risks if you have cough symptoms. This is particularly the case if you smoke it. Smoking by means of any substance can increase irritation in the lungs. This makes breath symptoms worse.

When you smoke marijuana, it may even stimulate your risk for an asthma attack. So take care for life-threatening complications.

Let’s summarize, smoking marijuana can cause:
  • shortness of breath
  • frequent coughing
  • lung infections
  • wheezing
  • phlegm
These discussions are performed of personal values and how attitude influences conclusions that result in final behavior.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2020, 10:39 AM by Brian.)
I know if your sick and have a runny weed can actually increase those symptoms but for the most part weed is perfectly fine but you should know your medical problems before taking it.
I still don't know what happened exactly and doctors weren't really super helpful, they basically just kept me alive until my stomach recovered and by the end of it still couldn't give me a clear explanation of what happened. Although it seems most likely I had a stomach infection, they say because I smoke a lot of weed it made the my stomach super sensitive and put me in even more pain so there's that.

On a clearer note I've cut down on how much weed I smoke recently (Still love it! No plans of stopping) and something I've noticed is my eating habits. When I used to smoke every day I found myself not really eating much throughout the day and instead eating in the evening and then eating most of my daily food after I had, had my evening smoke. I'd eat a lot! In one sitting but all in the evening. Now I find myself starving for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I still love sitting down and stuffing my face in the evening but I'm finding myself eating better throughout the WHOLE day so it might affect ones appetite smoking too much weed.

But I LOVE weed so ending it on a positive note when I do smoke now it's AMAAAAZING! I can actually get high off my face instead of just like relaxed and calm.
(03-26-2020, 09:49 AM)Tastychicken Wrote: I still don't know what happened exactly and doctors weren't really super helpful, they basically just kept me alive until my stomach recovered and by the end of it still couldn't give me a clear explanation of what happened. Although it seems most likely I had a stomach infection, they say because I smoke a lot of weed it made the my stomach super sensitive and put me in even more pain so there's that.

On a clearer note I've cut down on how much weed I smoke recently (Still love it! No plans of stopping) and something I've noticed is my eating habits. When I used to smoke every day I found myself not really eating much throughout the day and instead eating in the evening and then eating most of my daily food after I had, had my evening smoke. I'd eat a lot! In one sitting but all in the evening. Now I find myself starving for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I still love sitting down and stuffing my face in the evening but I'm finding myself eating better throughout the WHOLE day so it might affect ones appetite smoking too much weed.

But I LOVE weed so ending it on a positive note when I do smoke now it's AMAAAAZING! I can actually get high off my face instead of just like relaxed and calm.

Hope everythings well with you sounds like a bitch to have stomach issues. This one day after a acid trip I went to go eat something and on the first bite I instantly felt like I was gonna throw up and couldn’t eat. I don’t know if it was the acid or what but I eat a lot on a daily basis not usually healthy foods but I feel fine most of the time after unless I eat to much. Maybe it’s because im young still and my body can handle it.