Other

How often do you smoke in a day?

6 Replies, 4319 Views

How often would you guys say you smoke in a day? I myself smoke 3 times a day; around 9am, again around 3pm and then around 7 or 8pm. The amount is usually a joint and then a pipe, but it's often shared with a few other people who live with me. It's not much, but it gets the job done for me. Plus I'm poor so can't afford to smoke too much in a day.
I only smoke once in the morning and once at night sometimes I do smoke more if needed.
All day if I have the weed lol
lol, same here. If I was able to afford more, I'd probably be buying a lot more. But I kind of like it this way, as I don't get too dependant on it. There's times I like to go weeks without smoking just so when I do smoke again, the high hits you better.

I'm actually trying to get us to cut down on it some, so that we can have it a bit longer lol. It never lasts long enough. Sad
I really don’t have a set time I smoke it’s just whenever I feel like it and if I have any weed at the time but I usually smoke a bowl in the morning and one at night before bed and for the rest of the day it’s whenever I feel like it lol.
(03-04-2020, 04:08 PM)The Decider Wrote: All day if I have the weed lol

(03-04-2020, 10:25 PM)Brian Wrote: I really don’t have a set time I smoke it’s just whenever I feel like it and if I have any weed at the time but I usually smoke a bowl in the morning and one at night before bed and for the rest of the day it’s whenever I feel like it lol.

I'm the same. Just whenever the mood decides. I like to wake and bake, and during the day I don't usually smoke, but will have a couple bowls when I can. Then at night it's fair game bro!
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2020, 08:27 PM by Brian.)
As a good guy, it is better………. think, when you quit smoking – And what day Is the hardest?
Because nicotine is in your system the most harmful lol.