News

Sharing High Quality Threads To Twitter & New Achievement

2 Replies, 2554 Views

Hello SparkItUp! We decided we will start hand picking threads at randomly that are high quality with valuable information and sharing them to our Twitter account which can be found here. We think if you take the time out of your day and make a good post it deserves to be shared and seen by as many people as possible. If we happen to share your thread you will receive a new achievement called "Featured Thread" and the badge looks like this 

[Image: featuredthread.png] 

If for whatever reason you don’t want us sharing your threads on social media please let us know by contacting us. Thanks for choosing to be apart of this community. I hope you have a good day!
Good idea for sharing posts into social media like twitter. I've already in mind to share this valuable and enriched information at all well known social platforms. So we appreciate it if you promote it on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. 
I know that viral marketing works with a social network as its backbone, where social interactions help to get a huge worldwide engaged audience.  Angel
(03-13-2020, 12:24 PM)mikejohn Wrote: Good idea for sharing posts into social media like twitter. I've already in mind to share this valuable and enriched information at all well known social platforms. So we appreciate it if you promote it on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. 
I know that viral marketing works with a social network as its backbone, where social interactions help to get a huge worldwide engaged audience.  Angel

Thanks for the feedback! I am currently trying to get a Facebook page created for us but I am unsure about other social medias because I only use Facebook and Twitter but I will look into them as well.