Medical

Can I use marijuana to relieve my pain?

4 Replies, 2386 Views

Once I met with a doctor who forced to suggest cannabis as a painkiller, but I don't want him to be my doctor any longer. He proved marijuana, which has been shown to effectively alleviate chronic pain in studies. Can I use to smoke marijuana for pain relief?
Yes I highly recommend cannabis for pain instead of painkillers. Look for cannabis with CBD in it as well.
The following 1 user Likes Ace-'s post:
  • maryjones
(08-05-2022, 02:23 AM)Ace- Wrote: Yes I highly recommend cannabis for pain instead of painkillers. Look for cannabis with CBD in it as well.

The primary justification for medical professionals' recommendations for cannabis in pain. Cannabis is a safe and efficient pain treatment for individuals with various types of chronic pain, according to numerous scientific studies, including randomized controlled trials (the gold standard in medical research).
The following 1 user Likes maryjones's post:
  • Davey
Yes I don't see why not. If it helps it helps.
(08-07-2022, 01:01 AM)Davey Wrote: Yes I don't see why not. If it helps it helps.

Yes, it has been proven that smoking cannabis reduces pain. It depends on y our type of pain, the strain of marijuana you select, as well as your personal body structure and tolerance, will all affect how much cannabis helps.