Legalization

Do you guys think marijuana can be legalize now ?

7 Replies, 4727 Views

I just saw on internet that the active ingredient in marijuana may prevent  progression of Alzheimer's disease?
There's so many things which marijuana can do and can be used for but yet they still haven't legalized it yet. Marijuana actually has many helpful benefits toward diseases / sicknesses. Marijuana can reduce nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite caused by AIDS
(03-06-2020, 11:30 AM)Alex Wrote: There's so many things which marijuana can do and can be used for but yet they still haven't legalized it yet. Marijuana actually has many helpful benefits toward diseases / sicknesses. Marijuana can reduce nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite caused by AIDS
Of course it has many benefits. Marijuana is the most commonly uses illegal substance in the United States. it is used by many people, most of which aren't your stereotypical "druggie", with no life aged of thems. Do you think it can be legalized  ? 
(03-06-2020, 11:33 AM)dJohnbelley Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 11:30 AM)Alex Wrote: There's so many things which marijuana can do and can be used for but yet they still haven't legalized it yet. Marijuana actually has many helpful benefits toward diseases / sicknesses. Marijuana can reduce nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite caused by AIDS
Of course it has many benefits. Marijuana is the most commonly uses illegal substance in the United States. it is used by many people, most of which aren't your stereotypical "druggie", with no life aged of thems. Do you think it can be legalized  ? 

Marijuana should be legalized. It has many uses such as helping sick patients. People are going to smoke it no matter what the government says, and with out government guidelines this can be dangerous. Not to mention the fact that we have no way we can afford to throw all those people in jail. Its much less harmful than alcohol and tobacco, which are legal, so doesn't it make sense that it would be also?
It will be legalized in various states and possibly the US as a whole, but I have fears it'll be regulated to hell. Big companies are going to try to start their own weed companies, and then they will try to monopolize it. It's going to happen.

I'm just glad that we can grow our own supply if anything does go wrong. Unless they make it illegal to grow your own supply, which I can see them doing in the future. Because lets face it, the government can be super corrupt.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020, 11:59 AM by Smoke4Life.)
(03-06-2020, 11:04 AM)Johnbelley Wrote: I just saw on internet that the active ingredient in marijuana may prevent  progression of Alzheimer's disease?

Sure........ it's allowed and legalized.
The proof is that........ in our town it is easily available in every good pharmacy, which means the government health ministry has no objection on it.
Some good news from Texas, the government officials......Texas might not have the most penalizing cannabis laws in the United States.
So, to be cool or chill.
Just got to know that Quebec is the most restricted province in Canada about weed, so I was doing some research, it looks like owning them is not illegal but no store in Quebec can legally sell them.

If I'm right, that would mean anyone could buy them from Toronto and it would be legal.

There are always very blurry with the law regarding those things and I don’t really want anyone to be questioned by the border patrol.

And before anyone suggests, I think it’s also illegal to own buds here