Introduction

Hey ya'll

5 Replies, 2640 Views

Hey ya'll how's it going.  Just recently found this forum and would like to finally introduce myself into this community after a little bit of hovering. Katarina here but you can call me Kat and im a biotech grad that's recently gotten into the world of marijuana after having to study it under a research project that my supervisor is doing and the best bonus ive found about that was that i found how much bad publicity this ancient culturally important as well as medicinally important plant that can allow you to get baked has been given. Its a vice only in its uncontrolled use but with a healthy diet and a balance of a good crowd you can such a great relaxing time that alcohol can never even try to give. So I've slowly been trying out different strains that my supervisor and me use for personal use from the ones that are not suitable for the experiments ( hurray free weed XD). If i'm at my current rate of use and proper guidance i think ill be able to gain a good understanding of how to best orient this new found stimulant into my life for good productivity plus im also slowly learning how to grow some as well. Mainly what started out as an experiment for grades has gotten into something i'm really invested in. Lets see where this journey goes and hopefully be able to foster a good connection with everyone here
The following 2 users Like Katarina006's post:
  • Ace-, Davey
Hello Kat! Im glad you decided to join our little community. I hope you stay with us for a while and make new friends along the way. I like you stands on marijuana and im glad your trying to find the right strain for you. Some strains have CBD which is most commonly used to treat chronic pain, anxiety, inflammation, and insomnia and more. You can buy CBD juices, creams, oils, vape pens, candies, and even dog treats so maybe that’s something you can look into if needed because CBD has many uses as along with THC.

You can also buy edibles, vapes, dabs, wax / concentrates and so much more at your local dispensary if you live in a place where it’s legal. Anyways looking forward to seeing you around. If you have any questions about marijuana or the forum itself feel free to PM me and I’ll help. Have a good one my friend.
The following 2 users Like Brian's post:
  • Amazingchai, Davey
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome @Katarina006
As a fellow new member to the forum, welcome here as well. Let's have some fun and interesting conversations here ?
Hello friend