General

Upper, Downer, or Hybrid

3 Replies, 2006 Views

Just gotta ask which of the three varieties are mainly your go to. For me it's mainly uppers in working days and hybrids when it's the weekends and only during camping I'm a person who tries downers. What about you guys. What's your go to type and what are the times you most want to use them.✌️
You mean sativa, indica, and hybrids right? Or actual downers and uppers? If we talking about weed here I prefer a good sativa during my working day and a nice hybrid along with some dabs after work and during weekends and a high THC indica strain maybe with some CBD when heading to bed to help me sleep.
The following 1 user Likes Ace-'s post:
  • Afghanichatni
(07-27-2022, 12:14 PM)Ace- Wrote: You mean sativa, indica, and hybrids right? Or actual downers and uppers? If we talking about weed here I prefer a good sativa during my working day and a nice hybrid along with some dabs after work and during weekends and a high THC indica strain maybe with some CBD when heading to bed to help me sleep.
Definitely that sounds like a good way to get in some extra good sleep when you're tired and want to kick back and let your body take it's time healing. Gonna try it one of these days when it's the weekend and I'm tired out of my mind from all the work related stress ✌️?
I love to explore nature so every time I go for a nature hike it would have to be with psychedelics. The whole experience is out of this world. The heightened senses, the observation level and how I interact with the universe all are breathtakingly amazing. I get so into the experience that I don't want to come back to city life. ??⛰️