Forum Games

What would you do

9 Replies, 5197 Views

In this game for example I have to ask a question 'What would you do if it was the last day of your life?' and then you have make a new post, answer it, and make your own so the other guy answer it, and so on.

I'll start,

What would you do if you were beaten up infront of you crush?
Nothing we can do
What would you do if you're totally tired?
Take a rest
. What would you do if you after death, you were give a second chance?
Would re-live! Tongue
What would you do if you're having a crush on a shy girl?
Won't have a crush anymore. Big Grin

What would you do if it was the last day of your life?
I would tell everyone I love them and chill with them at the same time. Oh and probably wouldn’t care about laws since it would be my last day so I would do whatever I want.

What would you do if you had millions of dollar's?
If today was your last day

And tomorrow was too late

Could you say goodbye to yesterday?

Would you live each moment like your last?

Leave old pictures in the past

Donate every dime you have?

Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

So live like you'll never live it twice

Don't take the free ride in your own life

Swear up and down to God above

If today was your last day

That you finally fall in love   Heart Tongue Heart
Hey! No one wishes to die. Even people who want to entertain Heaven don’t like to die to get there. And yet, death is the true destination we all know well and nobody can decline it.

Bear in mind that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.
You are already naked; therefore there is no reason so not to follow your heart.
Last question I see is "What would you do if you had millions of dollar's?"

I would go to Amsterdam and have one hell of a week, or two... Or three. Then I'd come home and live life pretty normal to be honest, maybe upgrade my PC to a beast and not make many big changes or spend lots of money at least for a while. I'd instead just play around with projects to make more money like maybe hire some programmers and put together an indie game and see if I can make a little business out of it. I'd rather use the money to try and set up an easy life than spend it all then somehow have to deal with going from a millionaire lifestyle back to broke.

SO! Question!
If you died and came back as a Ghost what would you do with your time?
If I died and came back as a ghost hmmm probably haunt the sh*t out of all my enemies. Each month I'd dedicate myself to making their life a living hell until they change their ways and become decent human beings. After that, I'll bust all fake ghostbusters on youtube and give them a god scare.

So What would you do if became omnipotent?