Conspiracy

Does taking an anxiety medicine really reduce anxiety?

3 Replies, 1913 Views

I just want to know if drugs can assist with anxiety, but I should only think of them as a temporary cure rather than a full-blown cure. Anxiety is a cool mind-dependent condition.

My doctor gave me several drugs that temporarily reduce my anxiety symptoms, but they do little or nothing to address the underlying psychological causes of my anxiety.
What kind of drugs did he prescribe you? Im not a dr so im not gonna recommend anything but just smoke some weed for anxiety that sometimes helps some people.
Drugs do really not treat anxiety, but they can help with symptom management, which enhances happiness of life by allowing you to carry out everyday tasks as needed. For the best outcomes, use counselling, drugs, and self-care while treating anxiety.
(08-05-2022, 02:24 AM)Ace- Wrote: What kind of drugs did he prescribe you? Im not a dr so im not gonna recommend anything but just smoke some weed for anxiety that sometimes helps some people.

Anti-anxiety drugs aid in relieving the effects of anxiety, including panic attacks and extremely high levels of fear and worry. A best medicine "benzodiazepines" refers to the most popular class of anti-anxiety drugs. A class of drugs known as benzodiazepines can ease anxiety and make it simpler to fall asleep.