Announcement

The Launch of SparkItUp!

1 Replies, 1862 Views

Hello everyone, how are you all doing this fine day or night? I am happy to announce the launch of SparkItUp! This forum is about anything related to marijuana. You can read more of what our forum is about here in our about us section. Me personally I been smoking weed since I was 13 years old, I used to do a lot of stupid/fun shit with my friends around that age and have some funny stories from those times maybe I'll share a few sometime but I always loved weed it's a plant gifted from the gods (lol) that has helped many people and is also a great way to just chill out after a stressful day.

To celebrate the launch of the forum everyone who joins during the first month of the forums launch will receive a new achievement called "Launch Month" which comes with a nice looking badge. This badge will be shown on your profile under the achievements section so everyone can see it, you can also find a list of the achievements you can get here or request new achievements/features in our "Feedback and Issues" forum. We are always open to new ideas and ways of improving the forum.

[Image: WrvcU6n.png]

Since this forum is very new things are going to be change, added, or removed but there might be some bugs here and their so if you happen to come across something that causing a problem or looks out of place please report it to us in the "Feedback and Issues" forum with as much information as possible and we will look into it. Anyway I welcome you to my forum and thanks for taking your time and reading this looking forward to seeing you all around on the forums or possibly in the shoutbox. Either way have a great rest of your day or night!
Thanks for creating this forum it’s better then the rest out there i find other forums gets to spammy. Thanks for the launch month achievement too!
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2020, 12:38 PM by Ace-.)